DETAILS - NT11 SALINE
- T1100 CAP Technology gives uncompromised strength, performance and reliability.
- Every rod is fitted with beautiful FLOR-grade cork and on the fighting butts you’ll find powder cork reinforcement. FLOR is the top grade of cork with the highest density and strength that will stand years of usage and remain pretty.
- Titanium lightweight framed stripping guides. Highest quality stainless steel single leg running guides for rods up to #9, and snake guides from #10 and up. All with titanium coating.
- The reel seats are custom designed by our own R&D team, having a hard anodized and very scratch resistant semi-matte finish.
- The blanks have a matte satin finish with a visable spiral pattern. Lightly coated with deep carbon grey that gives the rods a stealthy, classy and non-flashy look.
- All guides are wrapped with deeper blue thread and on all ferrules, stripper guides and logo areas they are finished with subtle tropical blue trim wraps.
- Each rod is delivered with a light and strong rod bag made from 4-ways stretch nylon and rod tubes are made from light polycarbonate with a strong polyester fabric cover and a natural leather logo patch.
- The NT11 fly rods come with a 25-year original owner warranty. This warranty covers faults in material and/or workmanship.
C.A.P T1100 TECHNOLOGY
NT11 rods use an ultra-elastic 46T Low Resin Material which makes it possible to create feather-light blanks with a crisp feeling that greatly improves sensitivity. Layers of T1100 graphite with extremely high tensile- and compression strength are then added both on the inside and outside of the 46T material, creating an incredibly strong wall and foundation for unmatched performance, durability and reliability in the blanks. Together with this, we use a carbon-scrim material with a proprietary CAP (Complex Axial Pattern) with 0, 45, 90 and -45 degrees, Cross Construction structure. This produces a lightning-fast recovery speed, increases the casting distance and improves the compression strength. High-strength TORAYCA NANOALLOY®-resin reinforced graphite improves the toughness and increases durability in the rods.