Embrace the deep wade. Corner comfort. And access the untrammeled—unscathed—in Simms’ Freestone® Stockingfoots, powered by a Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb. Angler-driven architecture includes articulated engineering, with center leg-seam construction that prioritizes fit. Toast icy digits inside the fleece-lined reach-through handwarmer pocket. Conveniently convert from chest- to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Tap an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately). And treat your feet right, with hourglass patterning for glovelike boot-to-stockingfoot fit. Simms’ best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Featuring a YKK® Aquaseal waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- 2 large fleece lined handwarmer pockets secured with stormflap closures, large enough to store fly boxes
- Patented front and back leg seam design offers an articulated fit for maximum mobility and comfor
- Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with opposing YKK® buckles to create a waist high conversion on the river
- Dual retractor docking stations on the chest pockets feature internal magnetic retainers for tool retention
FABRIC TECH: 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Waterproof/Breathable Wader Laminate
APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz/1077 g
STOCK SIZES: S, M, MK, L(9-11), LK, XL, XXL
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® and Blackfoot™ waders is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a microporous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.